13.6.17

Embassy reception look

Karen Millen formal dress
When we were invited to the Russian embassy reception to celebrate Russia's independence day I thought about wearing this dress straight away. My daughter brought it to me in February and I hadn't had a chance to wear it yet. It's elegant and beautiful, made from satin and decorated with embroidery. But the main thing in such type of dresses is a fit because if it's wrong it will not look good. And what can I say? This dress fits me perfectly, as if it was made for me.

Reception open shoulders purple dress

I accessorized the dress with a sparkling necklace and an evening bag decorated with glass beads embroidery. At first I thought about covering my shoulders with a shawl but left it at home after all, it was too hot for any shawl no matter how light and beautiful.

Reception formal dress with a shawl over shoulders

Strappy stilettos completed my reception look

Formal satin dress worn with strappy stilettos dress - Karen Millen, stilettos - Pura Lopez, necklace - Monsoon, evening bag - Faye London

Linking up with Jess' Turning Heads Tuesday

Reception look: open shoulder dress, necklace, shawl
Have a nice day!

You might also like



4 comments:

  1. Oh Olga, you look stunning!! Absolutely perfect on you, the whole Embassy turned their heads I bet! :) Your accessorizing is, as always, right on point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! What a stunning look!!! The dress does fit you perfectly!!! That tiny waist!!! Looking very glamorous and elegant and chic :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olga, this dress on you is a head turner! The color and design is gorgeous and the fit is sensational!! Your accessories match perfectly too.. I always love a deep purple.
    Thanks for linking with Turning Heads Tuesday
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete